End of season is held once again at Moor Allerton Golf Club from 7.00pm until 3.30am. Those wishing to play golf on the day please contact Gabby.
Price for dinner is: £37-50.
This includes a lovely three course dinner, DJ, raffle, bus transportation from the clubhouse for those that need (limited number) plus A LOT of alcohol.. (you guys didn’t even manage to polish it off at the Xmas Social…), and many other added extras…
Please choose from the following options and email me your choices at [email protected]
– Salmon and Cream Cheese Mousse with avocado, cherry tomatoes and rocket (V)
– Ardennes pate with redcurrant jelly and melba toast
– Homemade leek and potato soup with a crusty roll (V)
– Beef Bourguignon – Tender chunks of prime beef braised in red wine with shallots & mushrooms
– Chicken Chasseur – Pan fried chicken fillet with a sauce of red wine, peppers, onions & tarragon
– Fishermans pie – cod, smoked haddock and salmon bound in a white wine cream sauce topped with creamy mash (V)
– Gnocchi Dukha – pasta with a light creamy jus of coconut, coriander and mascarpone topped with nuts – can have without nuts if needed/ or plain dressing (V)
All mains served with mixed seasonal veg
– Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Cream
– Lemon Posset
Anyone with dietary requirements please let me know!
Lots to celebrate, so lets get a cracking turnout! Cut off for final payment is a Tuesday 2nd May.
Top team turnout wins a prize, and the first team members from each team to pay win a free drink also!
Dress code is smart/cocktail dress/bow tie
Any questions, please get in touch!! x