What better day to get yourself signed up to Adel’s mighty touring group for Blackpool Tour 2018?!
Fireman Sam (Clare Hesselwood), chief organiser of #Tour2018 says: “Exciting times the buzz around tour is picking up we already have deposits for one full mixed team! Payday this week so £30 isn’t a lot to secure your place for Blackpool Easter hockey tour! 5 days fun at a bargain basement price £300; not even late rooms can give your that!!!!”
This “trip of a lifetime” (everyone from tour 2017) includes:
- 5 days of the most incredible snapchat story you will ever be part of!
- 4 packed days of varying quality of mixed hockey
- 4 nights stay in 5 star* hotel
- Freshly cooked breakfast & scrumptious dinner every day
- Brand new, personalised bespoke Adel kit including shirt, shorts and socks
- 1 outfit for team fancy dress night
- As many beverages as you can drink** and free nightclub entries
- Transport to Blackpool***
- Some stories you’ll tell your grandchildren, some you most certainly won’t
Dates (Easter weekend): Thursday 29th March (afternoon/evening) – Monday 2nd April 2018
£300 all in, or just £30 to secure your place today with a non-refundable deposit. Pay monthly, quarterly, daily, we don’t care – just before we all go on tour in March!
To book your place contact Clare Hesselwood, Sam Jackson, or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the bank details and include the reference “Your name +Tour” with your £30 deposit.
Places are going fast – get yourself one now!
Want to get involved in organising some of the fun and games? Limited places on the tour committee are still available – contact Sammy (Clare)
*5 star according to previous Adel guests. No external awards agency ventures to Blackpool.
** Excluding nightclubs – but you won’t need many/ it’s cheap as chips.
*** Unless you’re driving other people