USE OF ADEL HOCKEY PITCH BY MEMBERS OF THE HOCKEY CLUB:
GUIDANCE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COVID-19
We are now at Stage 4: Local Match Play
Intra club / local matches can happen but restrictions stop leagues / main competitions resuming.
- Competitive training starting immediately once organisers can ensure all guidance is in place.
- A maximum of 30 people allowed in 1 group. More than 1 group can use a pitch as long as social distancing can be maintained outside of training.
- Matches (both 11-a-side and small sided) can resume from August.
- Multiple matches can take place at the same venue as long as social distancing can be maintained between groups outside of matches.
- In the event of local lockdowns where England Hockey (EH) will follow government guidance according to the special implications for hockey in each case which may vary.
- Sign the EH Participation Agreement.
Players, coaches, officials and volunteers are all required to sign the above before participating in any hockey activity, you only need to do it once.
Parents/guardians of U18s should complete the form on their behalf.
Please do this as soon as possible as it may take up to 24 hours for this to go through to the clubs covid officer.
- Check in with your organiser for Track and Trace purposes
Use this link for Adel’s check in
All players, officials, volunteers and spectators must check in using the link and complete a self-assessment for any Covid-19- symptoms. No-one should leave home to participate in any form of hockey if they, or someone they live with, has any of the following:
- A high temperature (above 37.8OC)
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
This check must be done before each hockey session
Clean your hands regularly – use the hand sanitizer on arrival and when leaving as a minimum.
Listen to the safety briefing outlining the EH guidance prior to each session.
In all settings before and after the session, during team talks and, in any breaks, all participants should practise social distancing.
If you display any symptoms of COVID-19 after playing hockey, contact your hockey provider’s COVID-19 Officer for further information (including contacting NHS Test & Trace)
The nominated Covid Officer for Leeds Adel HC 2020-21 is Hannah Fisk. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As this activity is no longer required to be socially distant there is an increased risk associated with taking part in hockey activity. We strongly advised participants to comply with public health restrictions and avoid high risk behaviour outside the sports setting to reduce the risk to their fellow participants when they do attend.
Before participating, we encourage everyone to read the guidance and access the EH website for further information. Please also watch this short video
These will continue at present with up to 4 groups of players able to use the pitch at any one time.
Members must book to use the pitch using the website, use of the pitch is not allowed outside of these hours.
- Players must check-in for these sessions using our check in link prior to each session.
- Competitive contact hockey may be played during these unsupervised booked sessions
- Groups should not exceed 6 players per quarter and each group should remain socially distant from other distinct groups.
- Please contact the covid officer if a member of the group becomes unwell following your session.
Available times to book:
Wednesday 6-7 pm
Thursday 6-8 pm
Sunday: 1-6 pm
|178 downloads||1.0||17-08-2020 9:28||Download|